Kindly read this Agreement thoroughly before accessing or using the Site. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or utilize any services. If these terms and conditions are thought about an offer by Our web site, approval is expressly limited to these terms. The Web site is offered only to people who are at least 13 years old.
1. Obligation of Factors. If you operate a blog site, discuss a blog site, post product to the Web site, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any 3rd party to make) material offered by means of the Site (any such material, "Material"), You are completely responsible for the material of, and any damage resulting from, that Content. That holds true no matter whether the Material in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software application. By making Material offered, you represent and necessitate that:
The downloading, copying and use of the Material will certainly not borrow the proprietary rights, including however not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Our website has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Our site's sole discretion (i) refuse or get rid of any material that, in Our web site's sensible opinion, breaks any Our web site policy or is in any way hazardous or objectionable, or (ii) end or deny access to and use of the Web site to any individual or entity for any factor, in Our website's sole discretion. Our website will certainly have no obligation to supply a refund of any amounts formerly paid.
2. Obligation of Website Visitors. Our site has actually not reviewed, and can not examine, all the material, consisting of computer software application, published to the Web site, and can not for that reason be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By running the Website, Our site does not represent or indicate that it endorses the material there published, or that it believes such material to be accurate, helpful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as essential to protect yourself and your computer system systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or devastating material.
3. Content Published on Other Sites. We have not reviewed, and can not evaluate, all of the material, consisting of computer system software, offered through the web sites and webpages to which this site links, and that connect to this web site. Our site does not have any control over other sites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By connecting to another site or webpage, We do not represent or indicate that it supporteds such web site or web page. You are responsible for taking safety measures as needed to secure yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other unsafe or destructive content. we disclaims any obligation for any harm resulting from your use of non-we websites and webpages.
4. Copyright Violation and DMCA Policy. As Our site asks others to respect its copyright rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that product situated on or connected to by this web site breaches your copyright, you are motivated to inform Our website. Our site will respond to all such notices, consisting of as needed or appropriate by getting rid of the borrowing material or disabling all links to the infringing product.
5. Copyright. This Agreement does not transfer from Our web site to you any Our website or 3rd party copyright, and all right, title and interest in and to such apartment will remain (as between the parties) solely with Our website. Our web site, this website, the Our web site logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with this site.
6. Ads. Our web site reserves the right to display ads.
7. Modifications. Our website reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or change any part of this Agreement. It is your obligation to check this Agreement regularly for modifications. Your continued use of or access to the Web site following the publishing of any modifications to this Agreement makes up acceptance of those modifications. Our web site might likewise, in the future, offer brand-new services and/or functions through the Website (consisting of, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
8. Termination. Our site might end your access to all or any part of the Site at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, reliable right away. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your this site account (if you have one), you may merely cease making use of the Site. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature need to survive termination shall survive termination, consisting of, without limitation, ownership arrangements, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Web site is supplied "as is". Our site and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or indicated, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, physical fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Our site nor its providers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Site will be error totally free or that gain access to thereto will be constant or undisturbed. You understand that you download from, or otherwise get content or services through, the Site at your very own discretion and risk.
10. Limitation of Liability. In no occasion will certainly Our website, or its providers or licensors, be accountable with respect to any subject of this agreement under any agreement, carelessness, rigorous liability or other legal or fair theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for disturbance of use or loss or corruption of information; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Our website under this agreement throughout the twelve (12) month period prior to the reason for action. Our site will have no liability for any failure or hold-up due to matters beyond their sensible control. The foregoing shall not apply to the level forbidden by relevant law.
12. Indemnification. You consent to indemnify and hold safe Our web site, its contractors, and its licensors, and their particular directors, officers, workers and representatives from and versus any and all claims and expenditures, including attorneys' charges, emerging from your use of the Web site, including however not limited to your offense of this Agreement.
Win The Next Evolution of Virtual Reality...
Enter A Free Oculus Rift Giveaway
The most anticipated VR technology is finally going to be available in March of 2016. The Oculus Rift VR headset has been in development for years now and has been making headlines ever since Oculus VR brought the concept forward on KickStarter. Read on if you would like to learn how you can enter a free Oculus Rift giveaway.
The Oculus Rift finally went on sale on January 6th, 2016 for pre-orders. Oculus VR, the company behind the Oculus Rift estimates that shipping of these orders will begin in March of 2016. The Oculus Rift VR headset is currently selling for $599.00 plus tax and shipping. The price point has actually caused a bit of controversy as the original development kits that were sold had a much lower price point. If you are interested in getting an Oculus Rift, but don't want to spend over $600.00 to get one, you should check our this free Oculus Rift giveaway.
If you are not familiar with the Oculus Rift, you can check out the detailed Wikipedia page that discusses the history of the product. We'll break things down from that page should you just want a brief synopsis. As mentioned earlier, the Oculus Rift was initially brought to the world via a KickStarter campaign by the developer company Oculus VR. Inside the headset are two OLED screens, one for each eye with a resolution of 1080×1200 per eye, a 90 Hz refresh rate, and a wide field of view. The headset also has built in headphones that are capable of providing 3D 360 degree audio effects. The VR headset also has rotation and position tracking using an infrared sensor. This tracking allows the Oculus Rift to know exactly where the user is looking as they move their head around.
Over the course of time, the Oculus Rift has made major progressions. There have been around 5 different models that have been demonstrated to the public. There have been two development kits that have been made available to the public for purchase. The original DK1 was available in 2012 via the KickStarter campaign and the DK2 was released in 2014 for developers who wanted to begin building content for the device. Between the releases of the DK units, their was the HD prototype which was demonstrated at E3 in 2013. In early 2014, the Crystal Cove prototype was unveiled at the CES show in Las Vegas. The last version prior to the one that is coming out in March was released in September of 2014 and called the Crescent Bay prototype.
While the Oculus Rift is not even generally available to the public as of yet, Oculus VR has already committed to working on its successor as VR technology continues to improve over the years. They have already started working on a replacement for the Oculus Rift which they anticipate will be available in two to three years.
How does the Oculus Rift work?
If you are uncertain of why you would want to enter our Oculus Rift giveaway, keep reading to see how amazing the technology is that is built into the Oculus Rift.
The VR Headset
The Oculus Rift is not a stand alone unit. You need to connect the peripheral to a computer running Microsoft Windows using an HDMI and USB cable. Your computer will need to meet the minimum requirements in order to have an optimal experience with the Oculus Rift. Oculus VR recommends a powerful graphics processor such as the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or an AMD R9 290, and a CPU the is equal to or better than an Intel i5-4590.
Each eye gets its own OLED panel with a resolution of 1080x1200 with a refresh rate of 90 Hz. While the display panels are really close to your eyes, the Oculus Rift actually zooms out of the image and refocuses things so that it appears further out. This relieves eye strain and eye tiredness. The high quality lenses allow for a wide field of view. There is a dial on the unit which allows users to adjust the range of distance so different users can customize the field of vision depending on their liking.
The Oculus Rift uses full 360 degree tracking. The tracking system is dubbed Constellation. Constellation utilizes infrared tracking using built in sensors in the Oculus Rift VR headset and a pole like device that is also connected to the computer. Any device that is tracked using the Constellation system does so using infrared LED sensors strategically embedded into the device. A single tracking unit is included with the Oculus Rift; however, the Constellation system can work with multiple tracking units working together. Should someone purchase a second peripheral such as the Oculus Touch, odds are you will need a second tracker so as not to interfere with tracking of the headset with the Oculus Touch controllers. Oculus VR has developed an API which will also allow 3rd party companies to develop their own hardware which can integrate and work with the Constellation tracking system.
The Oculus Touch
The Oculus VR team is also releasing a product known as the Oculus Touch. This new product is a pair of controllers to be used with the Oculus Rift. The Oculus Touch are sold as a pair of controllers that are very lightweight, completely wireless, and are hand held motion controllers with a joystick, buttons, and triggers. You can use the Oculus Touch to really get into a game by picking things up, turning and manipulating object, or firing a weapon. The controllers are tracked using the Constellation system mentioned above. This allows users to actually see their hands in the game. The Oculus Touch also allows various finger gestures to do different things in the VR world such as allowing users to point or give a thumbs up.
The Oculus Touch is not going to be included with the Oculus Rift and will be sold as a stand alone product later in 2016.
What can we use the Oculus Rift for?
While most people think the Oculus Rift if for gaming, it can be used for much more.
For all the gamers
The headlines have constantly been touting the Oculus Rift as the next iteration in gaming technology. It will finally allow gamers to feel like they are inside of the game. When the Oculus Rift launches, it will come with two games and the Oculus VR team has been working to get big name developers on board to develop quality gaming content for the device.
Oculus VR is including Oculus Cinema as a free application which will allow the Oculus Rift to view regular movies and videos in the virtual environment which will allow users to view video content as if it was displayed on a cinema sized screen. In addition, the Oculus Rift will be able to use certain 360 degree content videos so that users can be fully immersed in a movie or video while watching it on the Oculus Rift.
Interact with others
Using a social virtual space, users can interact with other real people using their voice as well as interact with object. Philip Rosedale, the original founder of Second Life has already started to work on a new project designed for the Oculus Rift known as High Fidelity. This new social tool will connect thousands of user hosted virtual environments together into a single virtual world. While Rosedale is no longer with Linden Lab, the company who currently owns Second Life, they too are working on a new virtual world known as Project Sansar designed for VR headsets.
A business use
While mainly used for entertainment, the Oculus Rift is also attracting use cases for various types of businesses. Architecture firms are interested in using the Oculus Rift for visualization and design. The Oculus Rift can help architects visualize exactly what a building could look like with the correct software.
Another real life use case comes from Audi, who started using the DK2 in 2015 to help customers customize and configure options for their cars at the dealership.
Enter Our Oculus Rift Giveaway
So now that you know all about the Oculus Rift, don't you think you might want to win one for yourself? All you need to do is visit http://www.oculusriftgiveaway.com to get started. You can join the free Oculus Rift giveaway using your Facebook or Google account, or just enter your email address. Once signed up you just need to promote the giveaway to your friends and family using social networking sites you probably already use on a daily basis. If you use Facebook or Twitter, you can earn hundreds of points each day just by clicking a few buttons which will automatically promote your unique contest link to your network of friends and followers.
For each person who clicks your link, you earn points, and if someone joins the giveaway after clicking your link you earn even more. We also have a full tutorial video that shows you how you can earn thousands of points in under a weeks time. You could qualify for our Oculus Rift prize in under a week by following the tutorial.
Our prizes include a free Oculus Rift VR headset, a Samsung Gear VR, and $50.00 Amazon gift cards. Each prize pool has a specific number of points one needs to earn to be eligible for our random drawing. Anyone who qualifies will have an equal shot of winning any of the prizes in our pool. Please take a look at our contest rules page to see how points are earned and how to qualify for each prize.